Hello to everybody
    Все картинки темы
Список форумов -> Вязание -> Авторские темы по вязанию
| Hello to everybody

Hello to everybody,

My name is Lia, I am 40 years old and I am from Romania. I am addicted to knitting for a long time, and I am designing my own patterns as a lotr from this forum do.
I am very sorry that I do not speak Russian, and English might be the only way to communicate with you. I have been following your forum and your work for more than a year and I want to tell you that I am very very impressed. I used the Google translator, even if it not so good, I got an ideea about the threads and the discussians. I belive that you have a lot of extremely talented girls, and all I can say is wooooou. Thanks to you and the russian crochet magazines, Mod and Duplet I begun crocheting also.
I have no ideea if this is the right section to post this message 😳
I hope that I not intruding, and I want to express my sincere admiration and to thank you for the crochet and knitting magazines in electronic format.

Have a nice weekend,

Lia

Бобик

Девушка приблизительно пишет:
Здравствуйте,
меня зовут Лиа, мне 40 лет и я из Румынии. Я давно увлечена вязанием и сама создаю свои узоры, как и очень многие на этом форуме.
Очень сожалею, что не говорю по-русски - английский остается единственной возможностью общения с вами. Я наблюдаю за вашим форумом и вашими работами больше года и должна сказать вам, что я восхищена. Пользуясь гугл-переводчиком, хоть он и не идеален, я могу уловить основную идею обсуждений. Здесь действительно собралось множество необычайно талантливых девушек, и все, что я могу сказать, это - вааааау!
Благодаря Вам и русским журналам по вязанию - Журналу Мод и Дуплету - я начала вязать крючком.
Я не уверена, что размещаю это сообщение в правильном месте.
Надеюсь, я не вломилась без приглашения.
Хочу выразить вам свое искреннее восхищение и поблагодарить за вязальные схемы и журналы.

Хороших выходных, Лиа.

Hello,
if you something to show us, welkom. We like to see crochet of other people and this topic was built with this purpose.

Have a nice time hier

| Re: Hello to everybody
alcanut

I have no ideea if this is the right section to post this message 😳

This section is for posting your projects. Since you opened your personal thread, you have no choice 😂 but show your work here.
You are very welcome, don't be shy, girl! 🎈

| Re: Hello to everybody

Thanks for welcomming me 😃 .
I am not a good fotomodel.......... I asked my son today to take some pictures of me.
Here are my crochet creations

and some of my knittings.

Sorry, but I have no ideea how to make the pictures smaller 🙁

I am not a good fotomodel

Why? I see a pretty woman:)))))))) Also, I see a lot of works. Red crochet - very nice!

Поздравляю Вас с открытием темки, чудесные, аккуратные, красочные работы, вам очень к лицу. будем ждать новых творений!!! 😃

Thanks Tascha and Nagry 😃 . Some more are in progress, and I will make tomorrow some pictures for others that are already finished.
And yes, I like very much combining colours.

Hello! We are glad to see you here! Your works are beautiful. In particular I liked your red blouse. Could you tell how you have knitted it by crochet?

Super crochet! Amazing! Perfect combination of colours! You have a very good fantasy! 😃

Сколько красивостей!!! Я несколько штук захомячила. Просто праздничный подарок

You are very good fotomodel. I see very nice crochet!!! All are beautiful!!! And I glad to see you models.

Very nice projects! Welcome and hope to see more of your knits later! Good luck! 😃

Zaka

Hello! We are glad to see you here! Your works are beautiful. In particular I liked your red blouse. Could you tell how you have knitted it by crochet?

Thanks again to all of you 😃 . It seems that the red one is the main hit 😂 . I used 7 colours of the 10 g Anchor pupetts. I started with the flowers (sea stars) and the small round circles and I crocheted arround it with variouos colours according to my imagination, and changing them a lot. I pinned them to a textile model made according to my measurements. I used two crochet stiches and then linked them to the main fabric.

Bine ai venit in forum !!
lucrurile pe care le faci sint feumoase si deosebite !
nu te obisnui cu raspunsul in romaneste caci eu sint numai sotul si numai eu sin din Romania si nu sint participant ( scriu numai la comanda ) 😋

tatia

Bine ai venit in forum !!
lucrurile pe care le faci sint feumoase si deosebite !
nu te obisnui cu raspunsul in romaneste caci eu sint numai sotul si numai eu sin din Romania si nu sint participant ( scriu numai la comanda ) 😋

Multumesc Tatia pentru aprecieri si pentru ca mi-ai scris. Nu sunt chiar asa de frumoase ca ale unor fete de pe forum dar ma straduiesc 🙃 . Ar fi minunat sa mi se scrie in Romaneste 😃 . Din pacate eu nu stiu o boaba de rusa, desi mi-ar place si mi-ar usura mult mai mult contactul cu voi pentru ca aveti un forum extrem de activ. Googal-ul din pacate nu traduce prea bine si la unele raspunsuri nu inteleg nimic. Dar oricum eu ma bucur ca sunt in contact cu voi si ca m-ati acceptat printre voi. O duminica placuta.

Авторы
Теги
Упоминания